These programs, named ATK and DELIS, come from renowned public research laboratories in France.
ATK and DELIS programs have generated NCE that open up a therapeutic pathway for neurodegenerative pathologies without any therapeutic solution to date:
- DISEASES TARGETED:
Neurodegenerative diseases, especially:
- Alzheimer's disease
- Huntington's disease (ATK)
- ALS et CIAS (DELIS)
- MECHANISM OF ACTION:
- ATK > TrkB PAM (Positive Allosteric Modulator) / first in class
- DELIS > agoniste sigma1 / best in class potential
- hit to lead opportunity (SAR and first optimization round)
- in vitro caracterization ADME/TOX
- PK et in vivo tox profile
- in vivo POC
+++ NCE, first and best in class
+++ Strong potential in orphan diseases with no therapeutic solutions
+++ Patented and derisked
+++ Wide application potential
ARE YOU A STARTUP, A BIOTECH COMPANY OR A BIG PHARMA ?
YOU CAN :
- take a licence for both molecules or only one
- benefit from an exclusive and worlwide exploitation rights
- connect and collaborate directly with the researchers-inventors, experts in the targets
The licensing process of these technologies will be fully managed by SATT CONECTUS (French TTO). You will have a single point of contact throughout the transfer process.