At Conectus, researchers and entrepreneurs work alongside. This is reflected in the composition of its governance and the calibrated profile of its teams, whose mixed public-private paths enable them to be fully aligned with all the challenges of technology transfer on a daily basis. Thus are ensured effective interactions between companies and researchers.
Conectus, how does it work?
SATT Conectus is a private company (Joint ownership company). Under the guidance of Marc GILLMANN, its President, the governance of Conectus is structured around two decision-making bodies: the Investment Committee and the Board of Directors.
38 highly skilled and experienced employees
To bring together entrepreneurs and researchers, Conectus has assembled a pool of collaborators from both the economic and public research worlds:
Number of doctors on the team
36 years old
Average age of the team
Average level of education of employees
Investment + Support for innovative projects
On a daily basis, our teams focus on 5 main priorities:
- Detecting inventions in public research laboratories and identifying their potential for industrial application in the long term
- Protecting these inventions as best as possible
- Investing in the most promising inventions, proving their concept and transforming them into innovative products / services accessible on the market
- Putting researchers and companies in contact with each other to establish fruitful collaborations
- Managing technology transfer operations and following them up (licensing, creation of start-ups, etc.)