PhD students , this webinar is for you!
- Do you know that your discoveries may interest investors and companies to generate jobs and value? That your inventions could also lead to a great startup? Find out all the opportunities for your research world to lead to the business world, including the Mature your PhD Challenge, dedicated to 2nd and 3rd year PhDs in Alsace.
- Thanks to this webinar, the ADDAL association and the technology transfer office CONECTUS will introduce you to the business world and everything you need to know to make your research and future valuable and positive.
- CONECTUS will share some success stories of researchers who have created their startups or licensed their technologies to a company. In addition, Challenge Mature your PhD laureates will share their experience about this challenge giving a chance to PhDs students to access the world of business and entrepreneurship.
Lead your future now to take off in the best way!
PhD students registered at the University of Strasbourg or Haute-Alsace, especially 2nd and 3rd years of doctorate who can apply to the Challenge Mature your PhD.
- HOW TO LEAD YOUR DISCOVERIES TO GENERATE VALUE: Do you know that your discoveries may interest investors and companies to generate jobs and value? You might also be able to create your own startup! How does it work ? How to assess if your project may become a great innovation on the market ?
- HOW TO BOOST YOUR PhD?: Do you know your thesis project could generate business opportunities and make money? Do you know it could become an innovative product or service? Interested in startup creation? Find out more about the Mature your PhD Challenge! It is designed for you PhD students!
- Q&A SESSION
- Event in English.
- Free of charge.
- Please register to get the webinar Zoom link
Event opened only to PhD students registered at the University of Strasbourg or Haute-Alsace
Webinar zoom link: to be coming after your registration